Thursday, April 22, 2010

TODAY WAS FUN! :D Hahas .
Yepyep . Went to school . Met shunbin @ the bus stop . yep .
Then uhm . Went to school yea.
TODAY TEACHER " Scold " me 2 times . actually not really scold me.
AND IS THE SAME THING
1st time . I was late for science cause i went toilet .
Then come in then teacher ask me go out ,come in again then greet her . + Knock the door ..
THEN 2ND TIME . MATH CLASS WENT TOILET . CAME BACK straight away returned to my seat.
Teacher said : " Eh , Go out and come in again, Jerica. "
Me : Oh k .
Went out knock door and came in again . TOOOOOPID right?!
So embarrassing!
HAHA! :D yep .
ANW GOODNEWS! HEH HEH HEH! FOUND MY SWIMMING BACK.
THANKS THANKS Mrs Chung !!!!! :D
I love you ttm .
Hehe! Thank thank thanks . <3 Phew
then yep. had lit and history .
History had test :D Ahem ahem
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL . then yep . 7/10 (:
After school went westmall with wanting and huiqi.
Had muchmuch fun with those two! :D
hahas. kk .end of post <3

No comments:

Post a Comment