Thursday, July 1, 2010

:D
Today was as usual. Had new Literature teacher. Mrs Ng.
Was quite nice, teaching was quite good too. Yeaps :D
After that is Science. -.-
Was boring. Also did not understand what she was teaching as she speaks quite soft.
After that hmm. Chinese. As MDM Wong had MC today, we had free period.
Did worksheets.
After Recess was Math ;D Then english.
Had spelling. 2wrongs. Blehhhh.
Geography was Mrs Ng ! :D
HAHA. Yea. Last period is CME. Freee period. WAS DAMN FUN.
WANTING DAMN FUNNY. Funny until i cry. Funny i till stomach pain. HAHAHAH. LOLOLOL.
Okayokay, after school went back home. At my house block downstairs, saw my Jiujiu and JiuMu with Ashley!!! :D LOLs. Zz. Called them and we went up to my house. They left Ashley in my house and went to buy things. Shes drinking milk in my bed now.
Bzzzzzz. Yea was very cute! Haha. Okay, going to bath then do homework later.
End of post. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment