Saturday, December 4, 2010

HIHI .
Today whole day watched " Sweet Romance! " Now episode 13.
GYAAA vic zhou so handsommeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
Hehehehhee, anyway.
GRRR, yesterday went to hospital again, took out the fishbone from my throat.
DAMN PAIN ! HMPH. The doctor go put the scissors inside then take out.
SUPER DUPER PAIN! :P
But luckily took out . So was happy :) But very ex too $$ :(
Nevermind.
Hahahas, then went NTUC bought many things only $10 with my papa.
Bought a small cake for my beloved ahma too. LOLs.
hehehehehh.
Ahh just now arnd 10pm went down meet WenXin and Karwei.
Chatted abit and passed wenxin his thumbdrive.
GRRRRRRRRRR! Talk about it very angry, keep calling me during my bath.
Wapiang. Zzzzzzzzzzzz :P . Anyway long time never see them hehe.
Tomorrow going out with family to.. farfar place. hehe.

Pimples many many :( . Huuhuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment