Thursday, March 18, 2010

YOYOYO! hahas .
Today was supposed to meet huiqi at yewtee mac .then today de meeting at gombak was cancelled .
But weihao didnt received the message, so he waited for us at gombak .
So me and huiqi went gombak .
Then we met SamuelNg.
Then we sat down and did our project :D
Yep . then E1 people came .
Yep , sat down and chitchat.
While we did our project.
Thanks to joanne, my internet can work liaos :D!!! HEHE
thanks ! :D
Thenyep , they need go for maths supp , so left me and huiqi.
We surfed the internet , yea , looked at somethingsss ..... Were quite scared .. after reading ..
Me and huiqi .
Hahas !
Yepyep , ate my lunch there .
Used our laptop, slackslack dodo .
Haha!Then yea , haohao and E1 people came after their maths supp
But i need go home le . so me and huiqi went to take mrt .
Then i went back home ^^
Played maple for like .. 5hours ..
HAHA! . Yep , then now eating my supper!!!!!
HAHAS ,tomorrow going BOWLING SEH! With P6 friends .
FUNFUN! HAHAS .
meeting wenxin they all . muaahahahha , excited !

No comments:

Post a Comment