Monday, March 29, 2010

YOYOYOYO!
:D
Today yep, went school early and did maths .
Had science and ME and english ( group works )
english lesson we keep talking ! ><
Talk non stop. never listen de .
Zzzz .
Then yea . maths went computer lab . quite boring .
THEN GEOGRAPHY watched the 2012 movie! :D
Damn exciting . but need stop le . cause school end liao ma .
Then yep , the science project was cancelled .
So went LOT1 and eat lunch.
LLOLOL! Was super fun there! Especially when buying my food with WANTING
LOLOLOL! laughed like mad. laughed till stomach pain lo .
Laughed all the way jiu shi le la . She sibei funny . hahas
then wennt to eateat. then iphiginia came.
Then me and bobo went buy our ingredients for tomorrow practical homecon :D
Then yep bouught finished walked with wanting bobo and me . then wanting went home
then i went took BUS . :D
Come back home very tired . Yea. Played with my sister <33 hahas.
Later maybe going out again. To do some uhm .. i think cooking class ( my mother attended ), so i decided to go along with her! :DD
KKay . Will end my post here!
Lastly, will post one photo of my bestbestbest friends!
Bobo and Baobao . LOLOLOL!
( this photo was taken quite some time already . :D )


<333 them
+ 270310' 2345 <3 Amplify

No comments:

Post a Comment