Friday, May 21, 2010

Hello ;D
Currently at my aunty's house. Going to have a sleepover here .
Yeaps. Today in school.. Got back literature results.. PASSED! Only by afew marks ==
Then had music. Performed . VERY Embarrassing okay?! Deborah's SONG IS THE BEST! Hahas.
Then after school uhm. Went westmall, company HUIQI bobo and WANTING baobao eat lunch.
But i didnt eat cause my grandma had prepared my food for me already.
So yeaps. Chatted on the way there and over there. Was fun ! :D
Yeaps. Then wanting went home, and me and huiqi took MRT to Yew Tee and went home .
Packed up my things and had short lunch and head off to my aunty house !
Reached sembawang.
Went to my other aunty house first. To give something.
Then went to my aunty house. LOL so confusing hor.
Kk, nevermind. Then reached.
Of course, saw the baby, and carried it too! Was suuuuuper cute! Cute until can die.
HAHAS! Yea. Ate dinner there too . Now using computer ;D
Hahahahahhahas. Baby sleeping .. SHHHHHHH!
Yea. Okay! End of post! BAIBAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment