Saturday, May 1, 2010

HHHEEELLLLOOOOO! :D
Back to posting
I WISH My fellow friends would recover!
WANTING , SHUHUI , SHUNBIN, QUZHI .
Hahas :D
ANYWAY, i bought JUSTIN BIEBER WORLD 1.0  and 2.0 today! :D ahahas
Yeaps. Went eat dimsum at Carlton Hotel. Was WOW! 
hahas . then went alot of places.
City Hall shopping center .. Shopshop.
City Link bought my disc
Jiejie bought her BY2 new release disc. 
Then went to Marina Square .. Yeps . Ate in a shop.
IT WAS HEAVENLY !
Really man .. zz . Then took taxi home. 
OTW, i slept on my sister . my mother slept also , on my sister . Jiejie also slept :D
Daddy also . We all was dead beat ! 
Hahas . went back home.  Listened to my Justin Bieber songs
Was all veryvery nice! hahas :D Sound quality was very good . 
Chatted with MDM ANG on facebook :D
haahs .
Then yep . Going to revise soon ...
k bb ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment